Kidding.Someone we know and love has a frame lying around. Is it the IF on the right? Maybe. (No, it's not the Snob.)
For the TransIowa signups among us, JB set up a Frappr map to show where participants are from. Lincoln representing? Not really, I think I am the only one to sign-on at this point. I believe we have the most racers from any city so why not be proud? (Thanks to JB for creating it.)
Lots of clandestine work right now.
Wouldn't fall be a great time for a long ride in Northwest Nebraska with a number plate on your bike?
6 comments:
Late Fall?.....YES!!!!!
Fall sounds wonderful. Bring it on!
I like fall..so yes
Why the northwest? You want to make it easy? Senic yes, elevation higher than here yes, but not that tough, at least where I have ridden. I suggest you consider a North border to south border (prevailing south wind you know) through the central part of the state. Call me I'll help with the route.
That is awesome. I would certainly consider it!
Why RockD? Because I would love to have riders push a headwind and then reward them with the Single Track near Chadron.
Post a Comment