So I created a blog regarding The EnduroSnob Epic in prepartion, while I mulled over whether or not I wanted to really make it happen. I didn't really consider the fact that said new blog would be under my profile or accessable within a blogger search and now the word is out:
IT'S ON!!
Already, the support is high.
Rock D has already emailed me a few times today telling me about routes he is looking at on his screen.
Creepy Friendly has also agreed to help with art for the flyers. Now if I can just get he and Marko to come race...
Your friend and Gonzo Bike Race Organizer, The EnduroSnob.
Friday, January 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can't wait! I hope to make it. That is....If I live through Trans Iowa!
Since I like to keep our relationship pessimistic, I think your race is going to suck just like your bikes.
From one event organizer to another, good luck! This is awesome news. Let Jeff or myself know if we can lend a hand in any way.
sounds good to me. i like fall rides.
I'll bring some Canadian beer(s)
Where's Nebraska? I am gonna have to get in on one of these gravel fests somehow.
Hey, a long, long time ago (try 1978-1982), I used to teach in Cody, NE (pop. 100 if you counted a few stray dogs) which is right along your route. I can't wait to hear more about this ride through the Sandhills.
Post a Comment