Nothing like a mild case of the flu to force a bit of rest. I did do a bit of work today but it took twice as long as it should have. Tried to work on the Epic a bit, but the concentration just wasn't there.
It's a freakin' epidemic. Stay inside and ride if you need to till you're better (just don't do 8+ hours ha). Took me 2 full weeks to get over it, but I'm an ol' fart.
Get well
JB
I guess I should've offered more free beer to get more Lincolnites on the map.
5 comments:
Seems to be a common theme lately. Stay down till yer well. No need to light the wick yet!
Im sorry that our short stint of riding gravel kicked your ass. Ha Ha.
get well soon dude...man, I'm typing this a lot lately...
It's a freakin' epidemic. Stay inside and ride if you need to till you're better (just don't do 8+ hours ha). Took me 2 full weeks to get over it, but I'm an ol' fart.
Get well
JB
I guess I should've offered more free beer to get more Lincolnites on the map.
Post a Comment