Nice morning ride today. Corey, Jeff and even JK "My IF collects dust" Purtzer went out for a little morning patrol of Wilderness followed by some short gravel love. Further proof arrived that it's time to up the gear ratio when I punched it going up a short, steepish hill and just spun out. Time to chat with the Mohawked Genius. A bit of yoga and fitness ball work in the afternoon and Ahhhhhh.
My Leadville Entry Form arrived today. I deliver a respectful "thanks, but no thanks" to that option. Too many other races which are much cheaper and I suspect better terrain. I am very happy I did it, but didn't get the buzz to make me want to go back.
Beginning 2hr rides before work tomorrow. I suspect the espresso machine will be working overtime this week.
Sunday, January 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment