Monday, January 09, 2006

More Fun for 2006

Mr. 24 passed this little gem along: 12 Hours of Cedar Valley. $30 bucks, 5hr drive. Calling all Tall Skinny Bastards... Corey? You with Gears? Me without? Check your calendar (Twice) and let me know.

I've loved Canada since I first visited to do a Raid the North event. Here's a reason to return. Sprucewoods 200 Miler. I bet good beer will accompany.

This post would have occurred earlier, but G-Ted put me into my usual Team Over-Analysis mode and I wrote a Hallmark card as a comment to his latest post.

7 comments:

Guitar Ted said...

Oh sure! Blame it all on me, ya lazy basturd! (wink!)

cvo said...

I'm in for cedar creek, hmmm,
12 hours,
solo, or team, have to see what my racing partner is thinking and If I can talk him into going to this shin dig,

I even through it up on the links for stuff to do next year.

thanks for the info skip.

Endurosnob said...

CVO, who's your racing partner in crime?

Cornbread said...

Probably Frazier. Or his cat.

rockd said...

I'm in for cedar creek, good tune up for the 24@9...I think

cvo said...

Frazier and I buddied up for some racing last year, mutual riding and racing buddy, it makes it easier to get out for a race if one of your buddies is going with ya.

I'm sure we're gonna pair up and do the 12 hours at branched oak,

and I'll bet I'm able to talk him into this one as well.

if not, My cat does have a carrier for the bob ya know. all that hollin keeps competitors away.

cvo said...

howwlllin I ment to say