Word. If you have five, take five and check it out.
On to far less important things...
The commute to work just got lighter. I now have a desktop machine and can leave the laptop at home. This would have made for a nice commute except I was bucking a nice 30mph wind that was flowing down from Canada.
Loading up the new iTunes. So far, it's been pretty mellow: Galaxy 500, Olivia Tremor Control, Heavy Vegetable, The Shins, Rilo Kiley and I just added an audio cd of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
"A job like this needs real equipment and cash on the line."
Monday, January 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Viagra - Viagra is the trusted treatment for male impotence problems. Online Viagra resource containing quality information on Viagra and Erectile Dysfunction. http://www.viagracare.com
Propecia comes in tablet form and should be taken only by men without liver problems. It should be taken regularly and needs to be taken with water - food is optional.
Post a Comment