
Did a very odd triple session today. Kept everything short due to my recent bout with the flu. Rode to work then tacked some on for an hour. Rode at lunch with Jeff for a second and then rode home via the shop to replace a broken Sidi buckle for a third. (Thanks Matt.)
I was spending some time on Mr. 24's site today and, in looking at his schedule see a certain Branched Oak 12hr race listed. It will be fun watching Big Skinny defend his title and it will be fun have Jeff flying around the course.
Now if we can get him to wear cut-off jeans and no shirt like Cameron did when he won it, we'd really be rocking.
5 comments:
Somebody ought to want to lay Big Skinny for that picture alone. Let alone when he repeats at B.O.
Damn, I'm a pretty, pretty man!
Now hold on everyone. Let's not start suckin' each others' dicks just yet. I got lucky last year. This year will be much harder. With all the recent local bantar about endurance races, I'm sure there will be a few "local legends" at the race looking to take the win for all it's glory.
However, I will give it my best shot.
Have you heard a date for the B'Oak 12 Hour???
It's memorial day weekend. A great date for this kind of event cuz it gives you an extra day to recover due to the holiday.
the whole endurance thing is ramping up purdy darn good around the mid west this year, 12 hours here, 12 hours there,
24 hours in kc, enduro races all around,
man, I gotta start riding my bike more,
Post a Comment