Good ride today. ~45 miles consisting of primarily soggy, but not too wet, gravel with a nice cast of characters. Rolling hills, friendly dog and an empty missle silo. Everything you need. No pics though, I was concerned the camera might get soaked.
Afterward, stopped by Rock D's for some bike frame eye candy then tacked on a few more miles on the way home. Good day, Great Weather. No excuses not to be ready for April.
I owe Sam an apology. He arrived at the casa at 9am and we left at 8am. Moto Mocha's on me next time Sam.
Pics from AZSS06 are now up on the Swizzle Site. (Yes, I do wish I had gone.) Looks like adopted Lincolnite Cameron Chambers was enjoying the fun.
Sunday, January 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
yep. good ride. glad i was able to get out with you for a change.
but with no pictures we can't prove it happened right?
yeah, but we have the memories...
it was cool to ride with you guys -- gotta' do more of that. endurosnob, you were poundin' those climbs on the ss!! nice work!
mg
I think it was just a case of too much espresso.
MW, how did those tires feel on the slightly soggy gravel?
MMMM.
nanoraptos. all good.
mmmm.... espresso...
wait, it's almost 10pm. maybe no espresso now.
:-}
mg
Post a Comment