I can't call it a comeback, but I do feel better. As a few people have pointed out, it's like a blog roll call of people who have gotten hit by some sort of illness. There's a joke there somewhere involving a "virus" in cyberspace, but even I am not that lame.
Speaking of blogs, many of us like to shot some photos and then put them up. Here's a bit from McSweeney's which should probably made us think twice.
Getting a bit impatient waiting for the Taxman to return to me what is rightfully mine. A new ride is waiting.
Funny moment from Sunday. Mr. Bike Shop Owner and I are talking about my pending bike purchase when we went through the creek bed on the South end. As I rode up over the other side, I threw the chain on the Fascist Killer. As Jay passed me I could only smile and say, "Not that I need a new bike." Laughter followed.
Rock D and I are getting together Thurday Night to work on the Route of Pain. I love maps.
I wonder how many signups I would lose if I made people actually navigate?
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
...you're already doing an enduro during 'cross season...now your threatening nav??? Where's the grumbly happy face on this keyboard...
I would have been really funny if my carbon front wheel, carbon fork and carbon bar would have failed and then I would need a new bike also..... But yes it is time for you to retire black beauty in favor of a new RIG.
Somehow I don't think 'funny' is how you would see it. Though I bet a few words that start with F would have. :)
RIG? Nah.
Why is making people navigate even a question? Of course you make them navigate themselves, adds to the horror. I'm assuming that's why the date is so close to Haloween, you are wanting pain, misery, and horror......right?
Post a Comment