Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Universe Is Plunged Into Darkness

Here's a little blogging in bullets as I down obscene amounts of espresso.
*
Corey and I won Branched Oak.
*
The Jedi, Millhouse, Drew and Butch chased us all night.
*
20 laps, 6 wrecks, 2 tire rolls, one important wheel swap from Sam.
*
Jeff Kerkove won the Solo category.
*
The Sith Rule the Galaxy.


Short stocky guy. Tall skinny guy. One SS IF. One geared Ti IF.
*
If it weren't for the frames, it'd be like it's opposites day.

6 comments:

Marc Walter said...

Good work.

Guitar Ted said...

Keep er rollin, Skip. Well done!

cvo said...

the sith only rule so long before there will be a correction...


Manawa..rematch?

gjc said...

It's the Year of the Snob!

Cornbread said...

Endurosnob indeed.

CVO, rematch at Manawa? Ouch, that's gonna hurt. I sense a lot of trees will be kissin' my fists.

gjc said...

I like the new header. nice grips too.