Saturday, May 05, 2007

TI.V3: "... A Lot of Pink Going On..."

It wasn't meant as a social experiment. It happened simply enough. MonkeyGirl, at my office thought I needed "war paint" for TI and started sending me links to nail polish. I simply replied, "I'm comfortable" and the next day black and perfectly matching pink bottles of nail polish were sitting in my office. I knew Seven, my daughter, would be down and below is what she came up with. Portrait of an Artist at a Spa.

Of course, just because I am comfortable didn't mean everyone else was. Bonsall had the best story regarding the nails. He had went into a Kwik Mart to ask if riders had been through. Apparently the gentleman working the floor replied about Ira and the Polska crew. Jeff asked about anyone more recently and the guy wingled his fingers and said, "well, there was a lot of pink going on." Classic.

Ying and Yang


The nails are clean and the warts are now gone too.



In my mind, Dave captured it all pretty well right here.

3 comments:

monkeygirl said...

I told you Seven would put the right whamy on the war paint ritual.

Guitar Ted said...

Yeah, I was noticing that on the finish line, Skip. Nicely done.

Now you need the matching toenail job.

Taugimba said...

My son was sporting pink and green polish on fingers and toes when I arrived back from the heartland, the ritualization of the youth has begun.