
... And by Road Cycling, I mean the Jerry Springer Show. If it weren't so pathetic I might care a bit more. Velonews? Cyclingnews?
If it please the court, I'd like to demand a recess from this... permanently.

... And by Road Cycling, I mean the Jerry Springer Show. If it weren't so pathetic I might care a bit more. Velonews? Cyclingnews?
If it please the court, I'd like to demand a recess from this... permanently.
5 comments:
No shit. This has Inside Edition written all over it.
sure would be nice if he'd just come out and say yeah, I doped, tyler doped, lance doped,
there isn't anyone in the pro peleton that isn't on the juice...
don't pro road bike team kits come with fresh syringes now adays?
Agree.
I have come to totally ignore the entire doping stories popping up on all the major cycling media sites.
Getting old.....very old!
Ah geez...what a mess.
If I ever meet Landis, I'm gonna kick him in the nuts.
On The Onion's website you can get yellow bracelets.
They say "Cheat to Win" on them.
Post a Comment