Saturday, May 19, 2007

DK Update


Dirty Kanza Update
(Mrs. Snob reporting)

Just got off the phone with Skip. He was very happy to report Corey finished 7th in the Mens Open, 8th overall. Skip came in 2nd in the Single Speed catagory, 6 minutes behind the Single Speed winner, Cameron Chambers. Skip was 10th overall.

No other Lincoln finishers at this point to report- more info if I stay awake for a later phone call.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quick note from Skip Sunday AM: All Lincolnites finished! MG was 3rd in Single Speed -around 45 minutes after Skip and I don't know MW or Bonsall's details but everyone finished. Good work! 5 for 5!

Taugimba said...

Great riding! Hopefully some good stories.

Paul said...

Great seeing you again Skip! GREAT ride! You are crushing it this year!

How do i get to my old stuff said...

That's great, Skip! Way to kick some butt.

Guitar Ted said...

Ahh! The year is turning out to be a fine vintage, Skip. Savour it!

Good on all ya Lincolnites as well!

I expect good tales after such accomplishements. :)

Marc Walter said...

Congrats Skip and all the lincolnites. Looking forward to a report. All these racing results are better then cylingnews and velonews put together. OOOH! I'm sooooo excited!