Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Epic

I had the maps out tonight. Reviewed the Calendar. Recalled some conversations. Reread some emails. Gave myself a headache. Finishing both TI and Kanza has brought some perspective. Right now, things are in charcoal pencil, but there's a pen right next to me.

Stay tuned...

11 comments:

ZDogg said...

Please let me fix your bikes Trans I., Dirty K and B.O. 12hr v9.0. It is time.
ZDogg

Blogstyle said...

Skip's bikes bikes are like woodwork. You can't fix them. You can only hope you set them up right the first time. From then on its just light dusting and a prayer that some oil will soak in from somewhere.

Cornbread said...

Let me know if you need some help with the plannin'.

Mark Savery said...

I love the new header pic.

Nice racin' on Saturday.

Grab a bike and get up here. Skills will be had.

Better yet, Landahl...Sunday...

gjc said...

October! October! October!

cvo said...

yeah, if you want some extra "handling, skillz" love

you'd best head to landahl with us sunday..

it's sweet, and well worth the drive

Anonymous said...

I'm there if you need me buddy.

Guitar Ted said...

So there is life afterall, eh? I was wondering to myself just the other day about this subject.

Let me know if I can do anything.

rockd said...

If you are talking "the epic" I would love to help finish that project. I think you could have a great 100 - 150 mile ride. BTW signed up for 24-9 today.

PaddyH said...

hmmm....

gjc said...

staying tuned....for how long?