I hadn't really thought about it until I was hitting the deck in the 12hr, but I believe all of the gravel grinding has eroded my technical skills a bit. The 12hr saw some pretty greasy conditions but nothing which should lead to hitting the deck on half my laps, which is precisely what happened. Pathetic. Kerkove may have seen the most visually dramatic, but the most painful occurred on an access road. What the hell?
Time for a change in riding routes. Mopac to Platte for laps. Wilderness-Branched Oak-Wilderness. You get the idea. Route ideas welcome.
I'll be trying to upgrade the links in a couple of days. I'm pretty stoked on the new header. The muddy bike and crooked light capture the vibe for me, at least for now. Apparently, I'm not the only one who worked on a new header over the weekend. Get out of my head, FatMarc!! (Make sure you read the adjustment post. "It's gold, Jerry.")
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I planning a trip a week to B.O. after work time frame, spin out, do a lap or two, tt the lake and spin home...or something like that
How about a Swanson, Manawa and Lewis and Clark tour?
Post a Comment