Another Mo Java commute this morning. Sunny, sixties, stars, hearts, dreams to throw on the cross. Back to riding 29, the roll of the tread, friction. Espresso, wireless, weighted down and zoned out. Proof of concept. Business case. Shorter pit-stops. Ego feeds. Mixed messages.
Speak of the Devil.
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
chatted with cornbread last night..., he was cryptic about you's guy's plans this weekend...
but I wasn't...
I put it to him straight.
We're gonna roll you two's up and spit ya out the back end this weekend...
shit talk is a good thing between buddies...
see ya saturday
Not since I had a gun held to my head in Chicago have I been so scared.
My chain is lubed, bitch.
(How was that? I gotta tell ya, my chain is dry as hell, but I didn't have much to go with. Does this defeat the purpose of talking shit?
I should probably shut up now.)
Skip, the chain lube comment was priceless.
CVO, Sheeeit.
dude, it'll be fun just gettin to hang out with you a bit.
and razz you about how slow your teamate is...
Post a Comment