I'm a little unsure of what to think heading into Kanza weekend. I've been ready to race since volunteering and not racing the CW 6hr race. As Corey and I have discussed on many occassions, sitting on the sidelines is not my cup of proverbial tea.
However, I also don't have my usual prerace anxiousness. I can't decide if that's for better or worse and yet am not stressed about that either. Consider prerace anxiety and I go together like espresso and caffiene, something is certainly amiss.
Time to find my compass.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You know, I feel the same way. I feel like I am going into a weekend full of relaxation. Sure beats the months of anxiety behind TI. That just might make DK easier huh!??!
See you at the race!
For some reason I was relaxed before TI. Didn't have any intention of finishing, just wanted to have fun. It paid off.
Have fun guys.
Good luck at DK!
Nothing to be nervous about...you're gonna rock Kanza.
Post a Comment