Sunday, May 13, 2007

"Every Decent Man is Ashamed of the Government He Live Under." H.L. Mencken

The quotation replaces a long rant mixing politics and european cycling. I type a fair amount of bile on both but never actually hit "publish" to send it out. That said, if you don't know of H.L. Mencken, get a taste. (I once had to remove one of his quotes that I was using as a screensaver from my computer at a former place of work. Dinner for anyone who can pick it out.)
*****
Corey and I did a couple of hours today. His legs are back and it was very cool to see his mood shoot straight up. Headwinds, gravel, good legs, and good times.
"My Yard Art Will Kill Your Yard Art" (and you for that matter.)


"Here's to Healthy Legs."


6 comments:

Paul said...

Here is my vote:
http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/34585.html

Have a great race this weekend!

Still enjoying your gift one at a time! %^)

cvo said...

congrats on being able to ride again cornbread...

we missed ya.

see ya soon

Blogstyle said...

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."
If it's not this, then fairies do indeed wear boots.

Endurosnob said...

Paul got it first. Beer and now lunch? Jeez. ;)

Paul can you email me at endurosnob at hotmail dot com?

Anonymous said...

I would surely like to hear the story about said office place and the abouts of how that all went down.

David Story left a photo for you at my place. We need to meet up to exchange pictures and stories...and go for a bicycle ride.

gjc said...

yeah, a black flag. I need a giant one since the Michigan Militia is building behind us. I think they are the people who destroyed our "Another Family for Peace" signs.