Applying strict analysis to completely circumstantial evidence, I have reached the conclusion that we will have not just one trans-state race to enjoy next year. But two.I submit to you, that the Trans-Kansas will be coming to us in May of 2006.
Exhibit A: Mr. Kerkove's post from Friday, October 21st.
Exhibit B: Guitar Ted's post from Wednesday, October 26th.
Either that, or it's that bastard Colonel Mustard.
Now if I could just track down William Shippert.
By the way, don't we know some people, who know some people down in Kansas? People who may even work in a bike shop in fact?
2 comments:
I read that post, thought well that could be interesting. Did that trip in "76", not all at once,took about 6 days. On another note, Bill Moser has or had the record for crossing Kansas, N to S and W to E, I think, I'll check with him and that was on the road. Should we be laying out a Tran- Nebraska? We have more than our share of gravel roads.
Sounds like fun. When do you think it'll be?
BTW, who the hell is William Shippert?!?!
We got mail for him today. Oddly enough, it was a bill for Emergency Medicine services at BryanLGH West.
Post a Comment