A sunset ride through Wilderness.The comeback kid (Jeff) and I rolled through the park last night and I really wish I had taken a camera. Sure, there were the usual fall colors and brisk, cool air, but as we started back from the South end of the park we were met with a grand sunset with the sky painted with various reds and oranges, then had the cloud steaked full moon beaming down on us heading home on the Rock Island.
If we would have only had a touch of the Ludwig-Van, it would have been perfect.
Btw, if anyone has room for a Snob and his bike heading up to the cross race Saturday, I could use a ride.
4 comments:
I cannot ride tonight. I am simply suggesting others do as that ride was outstanding.
Good work with the quote.
Ride a bike? What kinda fun is that? Who wants to go for a ride in a CAR tonight? I'll take the soccer mom thru Wilderness. Should be sweet. The corners should be awesome.
Ah yes, the old in and out, nothing could be finer than to...
If you're that into the sunset, you may as well be listening to Panic's 9th. I'm sure they have the previous 8th of something.
Post a Comment