The new and improved TransIowa site has Emily front and center. Hopefully, she won't be the only woman to take the start this year. The Rock has already been asking me questions about lights and logistics. It's nice to have friends that over think things as much as I do. Team OverAnalysis in the house.
In endurance on the other side of the world, The Crocodile Trophy is going on in Australia as we speak. Thirteen stages through the land of Oz. Only twenty people took the start and only one was a woman.
Visited the hotel last night to learn a few tips from Mohawk and watched Corey working a wheel. Looked completely like an art meets science situation. Good thing Johnny has my back.
Time to research 29ers.
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
how is good old cornbread doing?
is he gonna head up to watch the cross racing this weekend?
hope so.
hope to see you up there racing away as well skip.
good luck,
if there is a hill, I'll push you up after it thins out.
Corey is still pretty down, which is understandable. I wish I had a remedy for him. (like a hot chick.)
Unfortunately, fate has dealt me a bit of a blow and I won't be racing cross at all and the frame is actually up for sale. So, I may just join you on Hooligan Hill.
what?
what the hell happend man?
are you still looking for a ride?
I think Jesse and The Cheet are gonna end up riding up there seperate, so I'll have room,
i'll be at the bar tonight,
or you can call me,
cornbread has my number.
but i'm up there all weekend.
and i'm only bringing sobriety with me for a bit.
No cross this weekend for me. Sorry.
No worries, CVO. Thanks for the offer. I really appreciate it.
whew, at the last moment jesse and the cheet decided to jump in with me,
but if you wana go,
I'll make room.
give me a call,
bus leaves at 10am
just in case.
That picture looks familar, hmmm, could it be that I took it.
Here are some more pics I took
at the Trans-Iowa.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/transiowa05/
J 2the K
Post a Comment