
Chalk another win up for the Sologoat and, of course, riders sporting Chops. We need to get the Goat up against Cameron simply because those would be too cats I can pull for as a spectator.
TransIowa just got more difficult and a bit longer as well. The key difference. NO SUPPORT. Only a dropbag at the halfway point of Algona. If the wind is anything like last year, I may have to grow the chops extra thick for this years edition. Btw, they are also accepting 75 riders this year, but given how quickly the thing filled up last year (a day and a half) I wouldn't expect anything less this edition. Browsers at the ready!! The caption for the recycled photo will now read, "What do you mean no help?"
If you haven't checked it out yet, Sam I Am, took some more time out of his allotted 15 minutes of fame in Bicycling Mag.
3 comments:
How much longer? No support! WTF!
Corey, do you think I put hyperlinks in for my health?
About 40 miles longer. Uphill. On ice. With attractive ladies driving passed heading the other direction every ten minutes.
Or something like that.
You might as well make the ladies naked while you're at it. :)
Post a Comment