
Remember this quote from the D Street Blog not too long ago?:
"I'm only racing if you race. I'm out of shape also. Jay Thomas"
Apparently, Mr. Bike Shop Owner's been holding out on us a bit. 2nd and 4th for the first two races of the Mid-America Cross Cup.
Cloaks and Daggers.
7 comments:
i know I saw the results last night and was floored.
this is gonna be great.
I can't wait to see the guns come out to pioneers park. looks like they had quite the field ....
game on man, game on.
you mean to tell me you believed him when he said that? are you serious? you don't know jt very well do you ... when he said that i saw a giant red flag.
cvo is right, it is game on. i'm gonna enjoy watching this from afar.
Of course I didn't take it seriously, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun with it anyway.
"Riding a lot" is greater than 20 hours a week for most "racers".
It was fun to get back on the cross bike and race again.
Mr. Bike Shop Owner
Nicely understated, Mr. Bike Shop Owner. Well done, sir.
Hi, Im carrying out a study into some aspects of Cycling such as 'cycle rack'. I need to find volunteers to help. I've used cycle rack but I need more contributors. Any ideas on where to look?
Rgds
Post a Comment