In the midst of espresso enjoyment this morning, I visited CyclingNews and found my way over to Dave Zabriskie's website. Apparently he has been posting One Question Interview throughout the year. The Snob highly recommends you visit and give it a read. Here's an example:
DZ: Thor what does it feel like to have the coolest name in the peleton?
TH: I didn’t know it was a cool name.
DZ: Trust me it is.
TH: O.k. then. It feels pretty cool then.
DZ: Thanks for the interview.
Dry, subtle, what could be better? I may do this at cross races this year. Seems to fun to pass.
Great ride today. Out for an hour on the gravel solo, then met up with Jeff to flow through Wilderness and enjoy the fall. If it wasn't for the aroma of fresh horse droppings, it would have been perfect.
Sunday, October 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Nice site.
I get bored out here in the 'sticks'
Here is my favorite DZ inteview:
Here is an on the bike interview with Charlie Wegelius of the Liquigas Team.
DZ: Charlie have you ever actually had Liquigas?
CW: You mean like when the s*#t comes out of your ass in a Liquid?
DZ: Sure.
CW: I had to quit the Giro in 2003 because of it.
DZ: Thanks for the interview.
Hey James. I almost deleted your post when I first read it because so much spam starts off with "nice site." I'm glad I didn't. Will you be coming to the "metro" for cross races? I think the Hitler moustache needs to make a comeback.
Sup James! How are the sticks?
Maybe someone is actually spammin with DZ dialogue?
or not...hey James
Hey Snob.
I am practicing letting snot flow down my face so I don't get the mud moustache from wiping my mouth so much. So you could say I'm stayin busy
Yes, I will be at cross practicing my new technique, the transition from Cross-Hitler to Retard.
...oh, and hi Cornbread and sam.
SAM, FYI--I know you are probably doing some serious motorpacing with your cross prep. Just watch your back, I have developed a 'cowpacing' technique that will have me in top form come Saturday.
you gotta do what you gotta do out here. Just watch the hooves
James, those are easily two of the funnier comments this blog has seen and I am proud to say I have been working on the snot flow myself.
I tried to get a picture for your site after a 55 degree ride tonight, had some good snot trailers going. But it is like the itch I need to scratch, I just can't keep em there.
Post a Comment