
I found this picture and have just been in smartass mode since. Others that come to mind include:
Travis to Lance - "Seriously, you really can't grow chops?"
Travis thinking - "Look at Lance going all tough guy. I could take him."
Trek Worker thinking - "What a couple of premidonnas. Is it five o'clock yet?"
The guy between Lance and the Trek worker in the foreground thinking - "Hey, if I put my hand to my chin, I'll look just like Travis Brown."
Your turn and I think everyone whose ever posted here is more clever than I am so the beer is on me for the best caption.
3 comments:
Travis ----"Hey Lance, do you ever get that, well...you know...that not so fresh feeling sometimes?"
Lance----"Hell yeah, I'm bangin' Sherryl Crow."
Trek Worker----"WTF?"
Lance to Travis.
"fuck yeah I'm retired, wana go get a beer?"
Travis...
"beer hu,"
guy with trek concert badge,
looking at someone off camera...
"jesus guys, it's frikin pink. is this a gay thing, what the hell, I thought we were over that..."
Lance to Travis,
"You can't cheat in road racing...
dumbass.."
Travis to Lance.
"dude, you gotta get into off road, shit dude, your out there in the tree's all alone, you can toataly cheat. it's sweeeeet."
Post a Comment