Lots of cycling related items of the weekend, starting with the moment of silence and drinks raised to my man Jeff Avey. The curtain went down on his career at Cycleworks Sunday. I know Jeff and Nisha don't really have a defined path in front of them yet, but it will be cool to find what they do when they get their route chosen. Much love to them from the Snob.
I've now shown up for the night ride through Wilderness with inadequate lighting. Nothing like learning from your mistakes. However, if you follow Sam who's rocking this, you don't really need much.
Jeff Kerkove recently updated his site and in his last post asks about Sam's boy Cameron Chambers, wondering if Cam's healthy and ready to go. I thought it best to keep the mystery alive.
It was mainly a "junk mile" weekend on the Fascist Killer, but I did go to Wilderness Saturday and try to do some Homework. Warmed up for 20 minutes, cranked it as best I could for 60 minutes, then cooled down on the Rock Island heading home. While in the park, I only saw two people, Paul Chapman (who I was able to say 'hello' to as we passed) and Mr. Bike Shop owner, (who I saw while cross-eyed at about minute 45). Chalk the no hello up to inadvertant snobbery and being worked.
Despite the fact that I will be getting my ass crushed, the Redline is officially going to go SS for cross. So if you were considering it but worried about coming in last, I've got your back. Literally.
Monday, September 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
good to see you on the night ride the other night,
sorry you got borred and headed back,
but the night ride is the
chill ride of the year.
we were out there soo long,
I don't remember gettin home much...
the nice thing about that, you ride in, kill brain cells, and the trail is all different on the way out.
neat.
well,
see ya soon dude,
peace.
I wasn't bored, CVO. It was strictly a case of trying to get home when I said I would. I had a great time, particularly when I had your wheel going through the fitness loop. I haven't smiled like that all summer.
That weekend was a bit crazy.
EnduroMan, No worries No snobbery. I was taking my cross bike out for it's initial test before the season kicks off into full swing. A few adjustments and it's game on.
Mr. Bike Shop Owner
TRAVIS IS COMING. Check out MTB Omaha Blogsite for updates.
Post a Comment