Again, cross is on my mind. I have yet to make a single move toward putting the Redline together. It appears that many of the CW gang will be going SS for cross, which makes me wonder if the SS category is going to go the way the Marathon race did. Many A/Expert racers putting the Snob to shame. Probably, but who gives a shit? In related ponderings, I wonder who the oldest rider to move up to A's has been and how old he was. Seems like a nice goal to shoot for since it's not happening now.
If memory serves, Cameron Chambers will be at the mercy of our man Sam this weekend, getting his bikes prepped for Moab. Seriously, if you're Cameron, how good do you have to feel with Sam guarding your back?
CVO posted regarding the duathlon course, which looks hard and fun. Me Likes!! Is anyone else going to do the thing solo?
Just made plans to hit Cafe Italia tonight. If you get a chance, try that place out. The Snob hails it as the best espresso in Lincoln.
Friday, September 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
solo,
han solo, is the only solo I do..
chewy...
no, the only running I do, is running for the ice cream man, or some dude sellin beer on the corner down the street.
I'll see you at platte.
but i'm only riding. and probably doing that purdy slow...
You need to get that bike put together!
So when will you be back in town permanently, Butch? We are all looking forward to it.
If Dave hadn't broken his hand (which I still hope is not the case), we would have laughed all the way home from Wilderness. Three rodeo clowns. It was nearly as priceless and when Jeff and I both went down on those railroad tracks near the haymarket because I was joking around about how Robbie McEwen pushes and shoves in sprints. DORKS!!!
I really like your olds related blog site. I have a olds related web site at olds. If you're into olds. You will want to check it out.
Post a Comment