Monday, September 19, 2005

The Fun has arrived



It's Monday. I'm in worker bee mode going through my Inbox when the phone rings and my good friend Mr. Avey informs me that a Conquest Pro frame has arrived with my name on it.

Smiles, Everyone!!! Smiles!!

Now the question is, build it up and race it SS or geared? Opinions?

4 comments:

Cornbread said...

Nice lookin' bike. I didn't realize you were getting the Pro.

Endurosnob said...

Ummm, neither did I. I blame Jeff. :)

I wonder if it's the same frame as the regular Conquest though. That might explain it.

Blogstyle said...

You got the pro because of the way you ride.
I almost put an emoticon at the end of that sentence.
It's taking a lot of self restraint right now.
Less gears, more beers; at least for your Mr. Bike Shop Mechanic to get that thing running.

rockd said...

At least it's not that girlie blue paint which would mandated gears.