Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Running on Empty


Platte River Duathlon in a few weeks. Should be fun and interesting. I missed on early season race this year as it was the same weekend as TransIowa. Hopefully, I can represent well this year.

Speaking of TransIowa, the word is that the course is set and that the updates should be coming much more frequently now. Jeff Kerkove and Guitar Ted are the masterminds behind this little sufferfest. As long as the gnomes return, I will be sitting online ready to go when registration begins.

Song of the Day: A Change is Gonna Come by Swervedriver.

Bummer of the Day: Sheppard's Open Letter about getting busted. Having had a mildly promising baseball career ended by a torn rotator cuff, the snob feels for him.

2 comments:

Blogstyle said...

That kind of honesty makes me wanna cry in a fat man's tits.

Endurosnob said...

I am proud of you, Cornelius.