
I am a bit frustrated at the moment because Corey sent me some nice pictures from our Platte Homework foray, but I can't seem to get them to upload. I would assume it's because the file size is so large, but don't have the patience to work at it beyond this. Travis Brown rocking cross style. It's in the air. Of course, my friends at Redline don't hurry up and replace my frame, you'll all have to deal with me going cheerleader on you while you race.
Speaking of Travis Brown, he wins the Marathon National Championship, but had shaved the chops. Think of the potential a National Championship in and endurance event rocking chops. The Snob would have been so happy, but alas, it wasn't to be. No points awarded, Travis.
I worked the short shift at the shop today, taking the place of the Rock as he mends. Working at the shop is like putting on a pair of jeans you haven't worn since summer started. A bit stiff at first, but after a short while it's all familar and comfortable. One guy came in and bought a Trek 820 and then wanted the "other" unbuilt color. I told him Wednesday would be a realistic expectation for it to be built and ready, knowing full well that the shop wasn't that backed up. He received a call a few hours later and now thinks we are kings of customer service. I love that. Under promise, over deliver.
Heal up Rock. You're not getting out of an AR that easily.
6 comments:
I happen to have that Skinsuit in the shop signed by the man (Travis Brown) himself. It was a gift that he sent to me a couple of months ago. I think maybe the same number is still pinned on.
Jay Thomas
Travis may make an appearance this year at a Nebraska Cycling Event near you. Stay Tuned.
confirmed number 32 is still pinned on the skinsuit.
Jay Thomas
I'm counting on the race, exactly how does one aquire "rope skills" in this part of the world?
Jay, I know you have a few shops to oversee. Is the suit here at LBC or somewhere else?
It would be great to have Travis out at a local event. If for no other reason than to watch Tony try to take off on him from the gun.
Rock, If they require a certified instructor, we'd have to find a gym somewhere who could take care of it. Otherwise, I can show you everything. I learned to ascend in a tree in my backyard when we lived in Indy.
Skip, you should be able to shrink the pics in MS paint. Then the file size shouldn't be an issue.
The suit is at LBC. Yay it would be a bit funny to watch Tony pull one of his starts on Travis. why not though. He will have his chance.
Jay Thomas
GREAT BLOG
Post a Comment