Sunday, September 23, 2007

Three Mile Run

Another frustrating lap mechanically.  Burped all the air out of the rear roughly halfway through the lap.  Threw a tube in an kept jamming only to flat again.  Made a desparate attempt to refill the tubeless and then took of running.  A little over three.  I'm cooked.  I knew we had a buffer so I went as hard as I could.  Frustrated to the point of tears.  Mark took off with the lead still intact.  Nate's being super positive.  Sam has slept through the whole thing.

This is Snob.  Snob can't keep air in his tires.

Harden the fuck up, Snob.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to stick with it, snob. Running 3 miles? That is hardcore! This live result business is sweet; it has been exciting to see where you are all at. Keep it up unicorns!

Cornbread said...

Stick with it buddy! Come on guys! You can do it!

cvo said...

I've been following you guys all night, and when I saw your time I thought, yup, skip either had an evil mechanical, or a bad wreck. glad it was just the mechanical.

you guys are doing sweet man. good job.

keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Nice work.

Good job Woodman with the hot laps.

I agree with Ann. Seeing the time posting and how all of you are doing has been very entertaining. Keep rolling...

Chin up Skip your doing great buddy. Try to keep the beast together.

rockd said...

wal-mart has tires that don't need air

monkeygirl said...

Your kicking it mechanicals included, jamais capituler, jamais redition,(never give up, never surrender!!!)

Anonymous said...

this Snob. he ran three miles with his bike. harden the fuck up?!!? I think yer already there. Nice job !

monkeygirl said...

they were averaging a 60 min lap roughly so in those extra 36 minutes snob, dealt with a mechanical, had that mechanical fail again and then ran 3 miles carrying his bike, which means, I think, that he ran with that bike 8 to 10 minute miles. DAMN!