Sunday, September 16, 2007

Snob's Eye View from Manawa

Satan's Floating Bikes. No exorcism needed.


Skin suits and leisure suits are swingin' baby.


Your first place Male Solo. Cruising.

Sam doing who-knows-what.

Damn Branch. BEEP BEEP!! MOD coming through.

MOD with the post lap endorphin smiles.


Aqua Marine Socks and Winter Cycling Shoes. High Cycling Fashion from Charlie.


Tiki Time.



Start Time. (Lean your head to the left.)

2 comments:

MG said...

dang... those socks charlie had on were sweet! i totally missed those (not sure how).

it was great to see you out there skip. your team was the foundation of the entire event, and it was a great one. i had a lot of fun, and that manawa course started in great shape, and only got better as the day progressed. sweet!

thank you skip,
mg

VeloCC said...

One of these days, I might get to know you personally skip:)

I didn't know you where out there, otherwise, I would have said hello:)

Christine