Corey joined us as we took off for some limestone cruising south of town. Corey rocked his newly built Bianchi Roger with Joe rolling a heavily geared Quiring. As we pulled off of 14th the timing worked so that we met JB, MW and MG heading South. We cruised along chit-chatting at a nice tempo and I thought, "Damn, there are a lot of miles in this collective." Between, TI, KZ, 24s and 12s, it would be interesting to put a total to it.
We split up after a time with JB spinning with us to Yia Yia's and Jeff meeting us there. Slices, Suds and a great night made it hard not to close the place down, but with Joe wanting an early start and work the next day, we headed home.


2 comments:
I had two weird messages on my phone from your number. What are you trying to tell me? It was like you tried to call me but all i heard was a room of people talking.
Poltergeist?
You are way too kind. I look forward to returning the hospitality.
Thanks again!
Post a Comment