I took the prep for TI a little differently in the last two years, and why not, since I haven't come close to finishing. Cross Bike. 38x17or16. 4 Bottles. One filled with dry Perpetuem to refill the others as I go. A Sparks may end up in the empty at mile 300. Who can say?
Mrs. Snob put together a packable musette which hooks nicely off my saddle bag when empty. Soft strap for no shoulder dig. EuroTrash all the way. No time to grow a mullet Boonen style so I went for the chops. The Aveyator and Vomitron came with the assist as usual and get a big thanks.
The DIY Musette


10 comments:
See you there snob. I think there are going to be a crazy number of different nutrition strategies out there...
Survival of the junk food '07
=)
Cool idea with the bag! As a bonus, you can use it as a wind block: Stuff it down the front of your jersey at night...
I wish you the best of luck! Have fun, keep your head up, and most importantly--
KEEP PEDALING!
Joe
I like the bag!
See you in Iowa, I'll wave as we drive by.
Good luck with the harsh mistress that is Iowa gravel Skip. YEAH!!!
Happy Puddle Hoppin' Mang!
good luck this weekend buddy. you'll do fine.
Good Luck Snob!
the chops look very aero.
see you friday.
Post a Comment