Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Randoms


Often now, though I may want to blog, I just have little to nothing worth typing out and so I sit and think bikes, friends but no post comes forward. Today was a day that would tend to have some hidden post; the Rapha catalog showed up in the mail, visited Rock D at MassageWorks for a little of the good touch and rode in the rain, which always refreshes unless it creeps down to the bones and the chill outweighs the pleasure.
Instead, I find myself posting about not having a post. Lovely. Drivel. Call it "blogger's block," call it what you will.
I had a dream last night that I was at the front of TI near the end of the race with three cats and two of them aren't even going to be there. What the Hell?
Dreams are for wishful thinking.

3 comments:

Joe Partridge said...

Well, I'll be there in spirit...

Paul said...

Wow. Great post.

See you soon.

PaddyH said...

ah man...

my body says no but me head says proceed..

get the Guinness!!!