Today was three hours of gravel love and good times with
Corey, DK and
Dr. Avey. In what could prove to be a prelude to TI, we got caught out in a fairly heavy downpour, but fine boy scouts that we are, just kept riding. I love a good rain ride and this was perfect. The socks ended up a bit crusty, which caught the eye of Mrs. Snob. In particular the lace like dirt fringe added to the cuff. Dead sexy baby.
Paul's
Countdown has tiny numbers. Smiles everyone.
Smiles.
Btw, go tell
Joe way to f$%king go. 4th SS at Chohutta.
Like my flip-flops?

"Your not going into the house like that."
2 comments:
such shapely calves. I see a transiowa finish in those calves.
Would you want to do some Iowan's a favor?
Gary, Cory and I would gladly pay you well for a couple of cases of Fat Tire beer! We can't get it in Iowa so we always ask our Nebraska friends to bring it over.
Let me know if you have the time. Thanks!
Post a Comment