Rock D and I wandered some gravel for a few hours this morning and came across this beauty sitting out by the road.On the other side of the road were Oreo Cows. Black cows who all had a white stripe around thier torso. Genetic manipulation began long ago. We'll have to go back again for a photo of the cows.
As fate would have it, as I was passing D St on the way home, CVO was pulling up to pick up Corey for their Crowder journey. I am looking forward to hearing how things went.
5 comments:
did you head down mill road north of town? me and bonsal were following someones tracks.
Probably. I just let Rock lead the way. We actually saw someone riding, but lost them when we stopped for the picture.
Sweet day, eh?
yep. nice day. tomorrow as well. i'm headed to omaha from here midmorn. going for a slightly longer than normal route.
http://aginfo.psu.edu/News/april98/dutch.html
dutch belted?
Post a Comment