What do you mean? I don't notice anything different.
I've added a few addtional changes aside from the look. Adventure Racing has been dropped from the scene to be replace by Fear of the One Gear. AR is dead. And probably should have been dead with me a year or two ago.
Adam has been added in the Think Tank. Also something that should have been some time ago.
Plus, I just dig the little guy on the bottom left. I need a sticker of him to put on the Niner over the verbage on the Top Tube. "Pedal Damn It" is nice. But, let's face it. If I start cursing myself in a race, I will be saying things far worse than Damn It.
Saturday, April 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looking good! You should bring some extra stickers to TI :)
I love the new look, I'll make you extra stickers...
have a good one,
see ya in the morning, maybe, I just called down there, they say they will run it rain or shine,
lets hope we're not driving 3 hours to ride in the mud for a lap.
Nice change to the blog!
Yeah CVO, I'm hopin' it's dry.
There's an idea. Bringing stickers to T.I.! I like stickers!
color is ok, it's hard to read, but why do you care?
Post a Comment