Sunday, April 02, 2006

Singing in the Rain

No race for the Lincolnites this weekend thanks to Mother Nature's Revolt, but RF brought Kansas soil back to Omaha. I like the foul weather so it's a bit of a mixed bag to me. In the end, I think CVO's call was the right one.

I did however manage to ride twice today. Maybe I should have just raced. If you are going to get soaked, it might as well "mean" something.

The plus side is that I did get a lot done for the Epic. The webstore is ready to rock. Rock D and I have outlined a recon trip for this weekend, mainly to ride what will be the unsupported section of the race.

The new look may be short lived. I tried for a bit to make the background pink instead of red but can't seem to pull it off. The comment section also works in a very funky way and I have yet to be able to straight that out either. If you really want to read the comments and see who they are from, you have to click on "post a comment." Otherwise, you don't get to know who said what and sometimes not all of them show.

Webmaster, I am not.

G-Ted has some nice photos of how the gravel currently looks in parts of Iowa. Maybe I should look into fenders.

3 comments:

cvo said...

I really didn't want my bike to look like RF's

I stayed on pavement with the magic carpet, but destoryed whats left of the air pressure in the rear end.
new one here Friday for Crowder,

Wana go? I've got a spot.
sorry about being a pansy
glad you got miles in

JB said...

I'm no webmaster either, but try this:

Somewhere on your template you need to substitute in

background:#f65184;

that should be close to pink.

RF said...

Now most of that Kansas soil is at the carwash down the street from my house. I know, not the best method, but I had no choice. Mud and straw.... I was building a house around my rear triangle.