Thursday, April 06, 2006

Naproxen Sodium

Also know as Aleve. My legs are tired, have been tired, and are slightly sore. Time to add some teeth to the back cog.

Recon for the Epic has been bagged for this weekend. The weather looks mediocre at best and the race isn't until November, so I'm pretty sure well find a better weekend.

The Niner saw this first single track in Wilderness yesterday, but only a teasing tasteful. I see good things in my riding future.

Listen... You can smell Iowa coming.

5 comments:

cvo said...

you interested in gettin outa town this weekend?

Crowder?

if you decided you wanted to go, I'd be willing to cancle my camping and wait to getcha in the car sunday morning...

just offerin

Anonymous said...

singletrack...our's is still under a foot of the white stuff

I hear what you smell, oh yes!

Joe Partridge said...

Is there a race in Iowa? Shit, I guess I better start training... :)

Cornbread said...

Come on Skip! Crowder!!! Road trip!!!

Anonymous said...

Skip! Ride Sunday? If you aren't camping, of course.

lemme know.