Sunday, November 23, 2008

Key Demographic

A sidestory to CX Sunday was finding the pink bike really appeals to
the gradeschool and toddler crowd.

First, James Blake's lovely daughter tried to kit up in fine pink
pagentry. She's pictured below.

Then, as I hung out on Hooligan Hill, a little girl stared me down for
a while before finally saying, "Are you the pink bike racing guy?".
She went on to tell me that she also loved the stars on the BKB
longsleeve and that I had the "neatest outfit of the group."

I got my ass handed to me again, but those moments were classic.

3 comments:

jamesb said...

...your setup appeals to me too, what does that say about me?

good to see you out,

james

gravy said...

Actually, your star-coated sleeves on Sunday got a "Coolest bike jersey ever" comment from John and Heidi's kids.

Anonymous said...

Same kid is responsible for both quotes.