Whenever the guy you work for starts a meeting with the phrase, "today we're experiencing a valley," you know the rest of the meeting isn't going to be one you leave ready to take on the world. Luckily, I've managed over the years to deal with the ups and downs of the world. I go to therapy by riding my bike.
Road Hard
Today required a couch trip and delivered in spades. Windy, fine. 32 degrees, sure. I dropped into Wilderness single track, pegged it and spent the next 90 minutes searing my lungs and getting over the week. Some things in life deliver as expected and the bike, for me, remains one of the most consist ways to take the world to an even plan, whether or not anything else around cares deliver or not.
Put Away Dry and Warm.
2 comments:
Love the socks! When can I get a couple pairs?
Nice get away, wish I could join all of you for the T.I. postcard sending. Hopefully see ya for the Lincoln CX races.
Post a Comment