Monday, October 23, 2006

If Only He Rode A Single

I was doing a little nutrition research today and found my way to Organic Athlete. In the process, I go to their athletes page and read Molly Cameron's Bio. You can guess the story from there. Intrigued, I hit his webpage and start reading his blog. Archives. Mentions of Lincoln transplant Matt Slaven and then I see the pic on the right. Tattoos the BKB can be proud of.

I don't know that I could go Vegan, but I am sure I will keep checking back to see how his season goes. Do you think maybe he has a somewhat sweet ride?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He used to ride a single. Check back to the '04 results.

Molly Cameron said...

Holla!

yeah, I was a ss state champ back in those days! I'll see if I can find a photo of the sweet Oregon Cyclocross Crusade single speed champ belt and stick it up on my site.

Steve Fassbinder (epic 24 hour singlespeeder) hand made it for the series.

Amazing.

Endurosnob said...

Sweet. I'll watch for the photo.

Steve F. was at the first TransIowa. I remember drooling on his bike. :)