Friday, October 13, 2006

Bicycles are so Passe

"You never thought you'd get addicted, just be cooler in an obvious way."


"I can't help but feel responsible. I always knew that you were insane, with your pain."


"Shouldn't you have got a couple piercings and decided maybe that you were gay?"


"Fah, la, la, la, la, la, lah..."



"I never thought you'd be a junkie because Heroine is so passe."

----------------------

Anyone who knows me knows that my family and friends come before everything else. As you can tell, I got selfish and broke that rule. The past two years have been a test which my crew and I have passed with loyalty and honor so, fuck it, I am celebrating.

Much love and respect out to Jeff, Corey, Sam and Johnny who helped make this bike a reality.


-----
Holy Cow. I had quite the grammar error rolling there. Jeez.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My jaw is on the floor. Nice ride Snob.

ZDogg said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhh...that bike is hotter than 240 dollars worth of puddin'. How does it ride?
ZDogg

monkeygirl said...

I hate to say it, but it is so much better in person, it is worth whatever pilgrimage you have to make to see it, and I was lucky I just had to walk to your office. :)

Mark Savery said...

Schweeeeeet!

Got to see it in person last night.

Yep, too scared to touch it.

Maybe next weekend.

Love it, ride it...

Cornbread said...

Boing!!!

Anonymous said...

fuck me gently with a chainsaw that's HOT.
I guess that's the ride that will be stomping my ass at stae championships.
Dallas " I have an inferiority complex right now" sigurdur

PaddyH said...

why the fuck is it so gawdam clean?????

pop the fucking cherry on it...


I WANT ACTION PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Partridge said...

Man, and I was just gonna post some pics of my new DDX... :)

That is one sweet ride. Congrats!

Joe

Anonymous said...

Woha!

Very nice ride... That is giz in the pants nice!