Sunday, October 01, 2006

I Got Your Fall Right Here

Damn, I love fall. Great day. Great people.

Meet the crew at Bridge A. Cruised it. Snuck away for some heavy breathing. Drug my ass back to the crew at Bridge B. Paced it nicely with Corey and Nate back out to 14th.

Noteable Moment One. As Corey, Nate and I popped over the newly made Jamaica Trail, I heard Nate say something I couldn't make out and saw some people to our far left down the trail. Once we hit 14th, Nate explained that the dude was naked and pulling up his shorts and his lady friend walked back to her bike. Ah yes, many great ways to enjoy the great outdoors.

Noteable Moment Two. Corey and I heading back up the Rock Island trail toward home and just after we passed the Y we saw two uniformed men in the distance. As we rolled up, we each had a cop standing in front of us and holding a shotgun at his side. They had gotten a call from a woman who said she saw a guy sitting on a tree stump with a shotgun in one hand and a cell phone in the other. We'd seen nothing like that, explained that to the officers (along with further "did you look here?" suggestions) and then moved along on our merry way. I didn't mention it to Corey at the time, but I thought, how wierd would it be to hear a gunshot right now? It was all good though. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Nate sticking his ass in the frame.


He's not one the phone, though it sort of gives that look.


Corey rolled up at stopped two. Welcome Big Skinny.


Nate's all about the Vogue. Strike a pose!!


Not only was it a busy day in the park, apparently it was a busy night as well.

4 comments:

scott showen said...

nice seeing you skip..

thanks for taking a picture from every angle on me, now i know that i need a hair cut and to lose some weight...

Mark Savery said...

How come the Cheat is always starring at Nate's ass?

Anonymous said...

Rabbit season's open. I remember in the day sittin on stumps, with cell phone and shotgun in hand, waitin for trail users to scare up some movements.

Or it could of been JT

MOTHER.

Cornbread said...

Yep, good ride. Nate, you must have eyes for finding naked people. I missed it completely. Shit, I was the first one thru so I could have seen some action!