Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day of Love

Corey really loves Labor Day. Really.


Mr. Matt Wills and Butch.


Rollin'.


Experimental Over-the-Shoulder Shot. (Lucky.)


Experimental Graham Watson Shot.

6 comments:

Cornbread said...

Labor Day! Yaaaaaaay!!!

Skip, I hope you like Old Style cuz that's what I'm bringin'.

rockd said...

Jeez, I leave town for the weekend and miss all of the fun, I did get to see a lot of pretty and expensive tandems though.

Anonymous said...

No more self portraits...

Endurosnob said...

Fair enough.

MG said...

that was a fun ride yesterday. butchie was the task master on the climbs... he's insane!

i don't mind the self portraits. just because sam can't get two shots of himself without breaking the camera doesn't mean you can't do it... your camera still works!

monkeygirl said...

plus there are times when self portraits helps tell the story, and you needed the practice, remember the camera strap incident in the colorado pictures.