October 15th will be the Registration Deadline for the race. The long story short on this is that we currently have six people registered and if that number doesn't rise, it will be difficult to hold the event. I will simply see how registration goes through Oct. 15th and will make a decision as information warrants.
On the positive side, we're still working on this thing like it's going to happen. Course Recon is set for next weekend. The Jolly-Roger flags are in the queue and the course looks gorgeous and painful. We'll provide reports, photos and updates during the weekend so you can see what's shaking.
Sometimes the middle-of-nowhere is the place to be.
Thanks everyone,
The Snob.
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i wanna do it, but the drive down at that time of year feaks me out a bit...ya ya, I'm a fuckin wuss, I'm trying to grow from it...bear w/me
feaks = freaks...f-in coffee...
Hmm.....maybe some course teasers from your recon might prove stimulating. Ya know, that part of the world is a mystery to alot of us "out here".
I'll be watching with interest and my fingers are getting twitchy. Registration is a distinct possibility............
I've been teasing myself with the notion. Like Paddy said, "You could die out there". 300 miles, high plains in November...a bit of a test eh? (To say the least)
Post a Comment