wow, if I didn't know any better I'd say that was cornbread in the picture and the snob and his chops as well. I can't tell who the other people are in the drawing, that's sweet.who drew it?
I can tell it's cornbread,cuz he looks good in pink
I look good in anything! :)
when's reg open, then I'm commited
Jesse has good design flavor! I like how he used himself as the rider in the picture. Are you going to use that as the blog header? Very cool! If you print posters, send 'em to the shop and we'll hang it!
is that guy on the right dry humping falls city?
It's time for a showdown between Falls City and Sioux City for true "Armpit of Nebraska" bragging rights. Get your bets in!
I may have to print that up just for my garage, cornbread and the snob in pink,a big old 3x5. maybe even get it laminated....
nope, it comes out all pictualated, maybe Jesse can clean it up and send it back to me so I can print it off...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
wow, if I didn't know any better I'd say that was cornbread in the picture and the snob and his chops as well.
I can't tell who the other people are in the drawing, that's sweet.
who drew it?
I can tell it's cornbread,
cuz he looks good in pink
I look good in anything! :)
when's reg open, then I'm commited
Jesse has good design flavor! I like how he used himself as the rider in the picture. Are you going to use that as the blog header? Very cool! If you print posters, send 'em to the shop and we'll hang it!
is that guy on the right dry humping falls city?
It's time for a showdown between Falls City and Sioux City for true "Armpit of Nebraska" bragging rights. Get your bets in!
I may have to print that up just for my garage,
cornbread and the snob in pink,
a big old 3x5. maybe even get it laminated....
nope, it comes out all pictualated, maybe Jesse can clean it up and send it back to me so I can print it off...
Post a Comment