Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Buzz in the Bloodstream

I visited the shop over lunch yesterday for some ordering and was treated to some good conversation with RockD, Jeff and Butch. I just ended up excited. About what? Well, basically everything.

In Epic news, RockD chatted with our Chadron contact who agreed to lay out a single-track route of whatever length we choose for the race. I'm pumped. Apparently the guy commented that some of the track is a bit rough. Rock told me this and I said, "So?" And he just smiled and I said, "Yeah, I know."

I'm also contemplating using the tech geek side of my life to my advantage. More to come there, but if you are thinking of rocking the Epic, we might be able to give your friends and family some pretty cool updates on your progress.

Btw, Paddy's got plans.

1 comment:

Joe Partridge said...

You have been linked!