Remember the local "Enduro Debates" we had a few months ago? To have or not to have endurance events? How many? Keep it simple. Make it conform, complicated. Name calling, etc? G-Ted has a nice string of posts going about endurance racing and the latest tackles the subject of XC vs. Endurance Racing. As usual, it's well done. Read it, comment on it, think about it.Blogging Intertwined: Visit Marko and find that Paddy knows his music. I want one of those shirts!!
If you've got Gold locked up and decided to throw a Method, you better fucking stomp it. (Come on, it's a Method.)
The Palm would have stomped it.
3 comments:
Did you win the $365 million jackpot saturday :)
That's a pretty good post, Crunk Monk. I miss the days of Shawn Farmer, Craig Kelley and Damien Sanders.
To bring these two comments together, if I had won that powerball jackpot, at least one sufferfest wouldn't need corporate backing.
Btw, Sim. nice job in the Arrowhead. Is a Pugsley manadatory equipment for that? I certainly looks like it.
Thanks. Pugsleys aren't mandatory. There were plenty of non-pugsleys out there. If the trails were softer than this year the endomorph tires are a must though. Any frame that can handle those tires would work just fine. Just make sure to use quality components in the drivetrain. There were a few lower end stock mt. bikes that didn't make it five miles in. The race itself is the most fun I've had at an event. I definitely brought too much gear and food. I could've shaved a good 5-10 lbs off my bike. But that's the fun in doing these kinds of races. You get to learn from your mistakes and prepare better for the next one. There should be some more race reports on the Arrowhead site in a week or two. You should think about adding it to your schedule next year :)
Any idea on how many riders will be allowed into the Endurosnob Epic? I hope I get in.
Post a Comment